Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is This Real?

Ever since I can remember, I have wanted to be a mother. I was never exceptional in school, although I did alright, I never had a exciting job, and most of the men I dated were less than savory characters. The one constant - the one true dream - was to have a child of my own. Someone I could love unconditionally and someone I could help become, well become whatever they dreamed.

I am a worrier by nature. There were nights I sat up worrying that I would never have a house, a career, a husband, or a child. I wish that I could have just listened to my mother when she told me time and time again "It will happen when its supposed to happen." She, as always, was so right! Life has been such an emotional roller coaster for me, but at this point in time, there is only 1 thing in my life I wish was different and that is to still have my dad here with us. He is missed everyday and I hope that he is able to look down on this world and see how happy his children are.



I have a wonderful family, the best mother that anyone could have, a man that would do anything and everything for me. and now I am so very proud to say I am carrying his child.



If this is a dream I hope I never wake up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jason are going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait for your little "jellybean" to arrive! I'm sure your Dad is watching over you - you don't think your due date is any coincidence do you?! :) Love you!

Nina's Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones