Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Stuff

So as of Saturday I am having one of the worst pains I have ever had. It is on the right side of my tummy. I knew that it was just normal growing pains, but I will tell you that it puts me right back on my rear sometimes when I get up from sitting. It was so bad I did call the Dr to make sure. They wanted me to come in just to be on the safe side. I went in this afternoon and just as I thought...all normal. Dr says its just the uterus stretching and it should subside in a few weeks. A FEW WEEKS!!!!??? Lol, oh well. No pain, no gain....speaking of gain....I have gained 5 lbs... Bad Brandy. I have to be careful with that. Dr says I am to hard on myself and to just do my best. Jason went out and got me a yoga tape as well as a aerobics tape. So wish my big butt good luck!

0 comments:

Nina's Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones