Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am a new Aunt!


My sister-in-law and brother welcomed a BEAUTIFUL 8 lb 13 ounce little angel @ 6:08 am on Christmas Eve! She is so precious. Her name is Audrey Catherine. I have never in my life heard a baby cry quite like she does, lol. She is a sqeak toy :) Little one has to be on a glow light pad for a few days to get rid of jaundice, but she is doing very very well and I had such a wonderful visit with her on Saturday.
Her mommy let me feed her Breast Milk in a bottle and that made my day. I am a bit sad I will miss so much of her growing up, but her mother is really good at posting pictures and updates. Hopefully she will have time to keep that up now that little bit is here.

Holding Audrey is making me so much more excited to meet our Nina Sophia. This is the most amazing thing I have ever done and I truly can't wait to be a momma.

0 comments:

Nina's Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones