Friday, April 10, 2009

I was "That" girl

AHHHHHHH frustration! So we spent the morning in labor and delivery as I suspected that my water may have broken....well, really I wasn't convinced at all but the hubby and mom thought it best to make sure. So in I go...with a bad attitude! I was so grouchy today! I knew it wasn't happening and I was really disappointed. I wish she would come on her own, but I know that Monday will be the day I get induced. I did take a nice nap and finally woke up in a better mood. Mom and Jason have worked really hard to get the condo all nice and organized. My closets are FANTASTIC! The nursery is BEAUTIFUL! I am so lucky to have such a great husband and an amazing mother. I would be out of my mind if it weren't for them.

I will let ya'll know how it goes... Stay tuned!

1 comments:

SB said...

I love the nursery. It's gorgeous! And you need to enjoy your last few days. Rest up and do absolutely nothing!

Nina's Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones