Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why do I even bother to plan?

It is the 5th and tomorrow starts my 1st official day of maternity leave. I was truly hoping that I could make it up till the day I went into labor but my body had a whole different idea. Good news is that I did pass my additional tests Dr Das gave to me. More blood work and 24 hour collection of urine. She called me Friday to let me know that my liver is fine and she was "tickled" with my urine :) She did reiterate I was not to be going crazy. I have actually been told to stay in bed. HA, what a major bummer right? I can't get comfortable to save my life! Oh well, I will rest as much as possible. I have a Dr appt Monday @ 1:30. We will be doing another ultrasound to check fluid levels and to see how big she is. Dr Das has made it pretty clear that we will have her sometime next week. I am praying she doesn't change her mind since my test results came back better than she expected. I am also praying she isn't bigger than 8 lbs cause OMG! LOL! I will post again tomorrow when I know more.

0 comments:

Nina's Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones