Monday, April 6, 2009

PROGRESS!!!!!

I seem to really like surprising my doctors. Its what people get for thinking I am in anyway normal! All my test results have come back very good. No preeclampsia!!!! Nina is weighing in at 7.7 lbs. She has very long legs and big feet! (she gets that from her daddy) My blood pressure is now about 120/80 and as long as I stay in bed most of the time, it should stay stable. I am 2 centimeters dilated and had the joy of the membrane scrape! Yeah, ouch! I have another appt for Thursday the 9th (full moon) and the Dr will check me again, scrape again, and according to her go to hospital and rupture my water. The end is near folks!!!! I can't wait to meet our daughter!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see your little angel!! :) Hugs and I wish you a speedy delivery and recovery. Take lots of pictures... and take some if you get a chance right before you deliver her....:) Hugs!!
Love Cass & Al Q.

Ginny said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and hearing about your progress of becoming a mommy - you will be a great one of course - and can't wait to hear about the arrival of Nina!

Mrs. Silver said...

Is she here yet?? I can't wait to meet her!!

Nina's Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones